Monday 11 May 2015

MUM

Bismillah.
Dengan Nama Allah Yang Maha Pemurah Lagi Maha Penyayang.
Selawat dan salam buat nabi Muhammad dan para sahabat baginda.

Hi guys.

Have you renew your syahadah today?

I think it is not too late to wish to all mothers a happy mother days.

So, if you guys ask me whether it is possible or not a muslim celebrating mother days, and my answer will be a yes and also a no.

Basically, it is up to our level of iman. If we think and niat that we celebrate mother days because of we wanna eppreciate our mother deeds sincerely, then it is no problem. However, if we believe that by celebrating mother days will reduce or shake our iman. So, just don’t.

If you notice that I write mother days not mothers day because we all know that every single day is mother day. Right?

So, I wanna share some stories about both my parents.

Actually this is inspired by my friend when he randomly ask a our group who we are closest to? So, fitrah stated that a son will be more closed to mother and a daughter will be more close to father. But my answer will be both. Because for me, it is not fair for both my parent if I were to be closed to a side and be not so close to the other side.

So, in this version I definitely will talk about my mother  first.

Mum was the one who I respect most because she really know how to keep everything herself. We, not knowing anything on the other hand, keep hurting her. Even sometimes we were so rush that we forgot to mention her name in our dua. Not to mention that she never miss to keep her  dua for us in her five daily prayers plus all her sunat prayers. I am a mum and dad girl because everytime I be at home, I will cry the last day at home. Knowing that I have been a bad child for the remaining time I stayed there and knowing that I might have not being a useful or even a soleh child.

 When I went back for holidays, I tried my best to wake up early and do whatever I can to help her even when she never ask. She never ask. She will never ask sometimes but deep inside, she was really grateful when I decided to help her.

And of course she always advice me with a very soft way. She always ask me to sedekah my quran recitation for my grandmother and my grandfather as she always said that it was the only way to help my grandparents. Eventually I realize that she would really want me to be the same as she is. Reciting quran to help her parent.

  Even when I talk to her, my tears will definitely rolling down the check as I cried. Most of my siblings, that were very hard to wake early including me will definitely wake up early the last day at home and spent most of our time with mum. And yeah, sometimes we even quarrel laying on mum bed.

As every mum did, mum always know of I or my siblings have problems. You know what they say, you can never keep it from your mum. And to be honest when mum ask me is there any problem, I definitely will cry.

Even mum don’t know how to use technology. But she learn. Why? Because she just want to feel and experience the thing that her children love the most. Eventually, she sometimes loves to call you name just because she miss you.

I remember my mum saying that the house will definitely become quiet because most of her children have gone back and proceed their works and of course, hearing that  I unable to resist myself from shedding  tears.

Okay, I believe that is enough for now.

Do drop your story about your mum down there.

And remember.

“ The bless from Allah come from the bless of our parent”


Love your parent and appreciate them as they are the reason of our existence.

And yes, for those who doesn't have mum or dad, you can still be nice to them by reciting the Quran to them and always mention their name in your doa. Whoever our parents are, bad or good, never stop pray for them.

Assalamualaikum,
 ha

No comments:

Post a Comment